Abstract deadline: Monday, May 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
The Scientific Network on Female Sexual Health and Cancer Scientific Program Committee welcomes the submission of Research abstracts and Program or Practice Report abstracts for its 6th Scientific Network Conference. Abstracts should not exceed 350 words max and will be considered for either oral or poster presentation. All abstracts must be original work.
As a global interdisciplinary network of clinicians, researchers, and healthcare professionals, the Scientific Network welcomes abstracts in all multidisciplinary areas regarding the sexual well-being of women and girls affected by cancer.
“Blind” abstracts will be peer reviewed by a panel of experts with specific experience in appropriate the practice area(s). Reviewers may not score/evaluate any abstract with which they have affiliation, prior knowledge, or personal commitment.
Research Abstracts are reviewed based on the following:
- Research outcome (focus, clarity, justification of the research question)
- Methods (adequate description of design and appropriateness to the research question)
- Analysis (analytic procedures appropriate to the data collected and the research question)
- Results (scientifically sound, valid presentation and interpretation of the results consistent with research question)
- Conclusions (appropriate representation of the results consistent with research question)
- Overall scientific quality merit of the research and contribution to the science
Program or Practice Report Abstracts are reviewed based on the following:
- Relevance (clear purpose stated, appropriateness, timeliness, audience intrigue)
- Priority (recognized precedent; cutting-edge concern)
- Originality (uniqueness of topic or format)
- Synthesis (evaluation of report results, findings or applications)
The deadline to submit an abstract is Monday, May 14 at 5:00 PM EDT.
You will be notified of your acceptance for either an oral or poster presentation in June 2018.