Stepping Forward: Advancing Science, Practice, and Education
in Women's Sexual Health and Cancer
Scientific Program Chair: Kristen Carpenter, PhD
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown
Please join us for the 2017 Conference of the Scientific Network on Female Sexual Health and Cancer, hosted by the University of California - Davis. The meeting will take place 1:00pm, Thursday, April 6 -- 12:00pm, Friday, April 7, 2017.
- Facilitate training/mentorship opportunities for individuals interested in women's sexual health in the context of cancer.
- Learn about implementation of evidence-based practice from clinician-researchers at several NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Review state-of-the-science therapeutic options from clinician-scientists representing a broad range of disciplines.
- Share recent scientific advances and programmatic developments from Network members.
A block of rooms has been reserved for guests at the Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown, 4422 Y Street, located on the UC Davis Sacramento campus near UC Davis Medical Center. The room rate for Conference attendees is $139. Reservations may be made via the link below, or by contacting the hotel directly at +1 (916) 455-6800. Reservations must be made by March 15th to receive the discounted rate of $139.
Transportation options between the airport and hotel include:
- Taxi: Fee approximately $50 USD one way
- Blue Van Shuttle Service: Fee $23 USD one way. Call 1-800-BLUEVAN (258-3826).
|Registration Categories||Fee *|
|Conference (members)||USD 200.00|
|Conference (non-members)||USD 250.00|
|Conference + NEW Membership (pro-rated membership)||USD 275.00|
|Trainee conference (members)||USD 125.00|
|Trainee conference + NEW Membership (discounted membership rate)||USD 150.00|
* Registration fee includes Thursday afternoon snack, Thursday dinner, and Friday breakfast.