Scientific Network on Female Sexual Health and Cancer
Sexual Health Programs – Models for Care, Evidence-based Treatment Strategies, Clinical Screening Tools and Outcomes
September 27, 2018
Acknowledgement of Financial Commercial Support
Fidia Pharma USA Inc.
Acknowledgement of In-Kind Commercial Support
No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. You must participate in the entire activity as partial credit is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and the Scientific Network on Female Sexual Health and Cancer. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Objectives - After attending this program you should be able to:
- Identify the most common sexual/ vulvovaginal health concerns of female cancer patients
- Describe treatment factors associated with severity of symptoms
- Review effective treatments for vulvovaginal health
- Provide an overview of specific challenges to the sexual response and possible intervention
- Discuss different models for female sexual health program models and referral networks
- PhD/ NP model with referral network (PT & Gyn)
- Gen Gyn / pt educator model with referral network (PhD & PT)
- PA with referral network (mental health support)
- PhD model with referral network (Gyn & Urology)
- Compare and contrast different screening tools to identify, assess and monitor sexual function and vulvovaginal health symptoms and facilitate discussions
- Provide examples of patient education materials and communication tools & tips
- Understand the potential benefits PT and referral recommendations
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The following table of disclosure information is provided to learners and contains the relevant financial relationships that each individual in a position to control the content disclosed to Amedco. All of these relationships were treated as a conflict of interest, and have been resolved. (C7 SCS 6.1-‐6.2, 6.5)
All individuals in a position to control the content of CE are listed in the program book. If their name is not listed below, they disclosed that they had no relevant financial relationships.
Commercial Interest: Relationship
Health Tell:Research Grant Site Principal Investigator, Fidia:Research Grant Site Principal Investigator, Sermonix:Consultant
NowPow, LLC:Other, Glenbervie Health:Other, SpaSpace:Other